2FM Special Song

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
Hi Wollies, I emailed 2FM months ago and requested 19th March, a request for h2b, realising now that it is a Bank Hol Monday, anyone know if the requests are still played on a Bank Hol Monday.... Also is there anywhere on the website to play back the request, Im looking on 2FM and cant see it :o)ll
lollisue Posts: 507
Is that on the will leahy show? I'm pretty sure they aren't on bank holidays.
black pearl Posts: 3513
hiya i dont thk they on bank hols, email will and see? :-8
bales Posts: 574
I love the special song!Cry usually!Id say email and they might play it on the previous Friday or on the Tuesday!
Il email Will and see, fingers crossed for me :o)ll
ianstuart Posts: 1947
They don't do the special songs on a bank holiday :duh:
MrsDarcy Posts: 805
Damien Farrelly usually covers for Will Leahy when he's off and he never did special song before. Though I think he still does 3-in-a-row, but that's a competition. Email or ring the offices in Limerick - Cornmarket Row. Should be in yellow pages.
Emailed me no reply yet. :o(
candlequeen Posts: 991
Are you on twitter? Send him a tweet, it's usually quicker than waiting for an e-mail from people or companies. He's @willleahy x
[quote="candlequeen":3lg6tgv4]Are you on twitter? Send him a tweet, it's usually quicker than waiting for an e-mail from people or companies. He's @willleahy x[/quote:3lg6tgv4] Thanks but no Im not a tweeter! :wv