2nd time around, when do you start to show?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

andypandy28 Posts: 553
How quicky do you start to show with no2? Have a wedding coming up and want to know what size to buy. I seem to have lost weight, last time I had maybe put on about half a stone by this stage already so long may it last.
Perci Posts: 3847
I'm not sure what stage you're at but I'm 17wks and not showing yet. My trousers are getting a little tighter around the waist and I know myself after I've eaten that there's a little bump but noone else would know. I think I'd put on about 10lbs by this stage the first time around but it's only a pound or two this time. The first time around I just went home from work, put my feet up and minded myself but I can't do that this time so running after a toddler is definitely keeping me fit!
justwaitin Posts: 2462
my waist was fairly think by 12/13 weeks lookes like id overindulgeed, by 20 weeks looked pregnant. i started to show quite early on ds though too.
Dora the explorer Posts: 1570
Yes I started to show really early too, was about 15 weeks when I started to really show.
december29 Posts: 395
started showing this time around 18wks...def by 20wks there was no mistaking i was pregnant in saying that i only put on 3 pounds in the first trimester this time where as last time i put on 10 lbs in the first 13wks! my bump seems bigger this time eventhough i havn't gained as much weight as last time!!! although im still piling on the pounds now!