2Ww has started

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Just started my 2WW today. I hope that the next 2 week flies and I get the result I long for. Promised myself I am going to ignore any symptoms and not test early. :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 What are the chances of that. If I start posting saying my boobs are sore etc: Tell me it's not a symptom and to cop myself on :o0 :o0
happyfeet Posts: 1316
Yeah MRSMMC! Im on 2ww now too! feelin normal at the mo - last month was 1st month of tcc and i had all the symptoms - so DH has asked me not to tell him when i get a "think its implantation" pain...and the rest that goes with that! :o0 :o0
happyvibes Posts: 331
Yes I am on 2WW since tuesday and trying not to think about every ache and pain I get as last month I was queen of phantom symtoms. I would read a post and think I had every one of them! This is our second month TTC too. I am due AF the 20th if I have another 31 day cycle but going on when I ovulated then it might be more like the 18th. Good luck girlies!
Mrs D Posts: 36
2WW too, I hope. Temp rise not very obvious but got smiley face. I've promised DH not to test also until AF def late. Fingers crossed
We are twins! well nearly! :o0 My 1st month off pill and tcc - cycle was 32 days. Af came 23rd jan :o( This month i got 2 dark lines of opk on tues (is the O day?) Which going by this would mean af due 20th feb. Confusing!
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Snap due AF around 20th as well Will not test this month until I am late
round two Posts: 1018
Me too girls, I am due AF on the 17th which is Saturday so I am waiting until the 24th (If I am not commited at that stage) to take a test...... don't believe I will have to wait as I am expecting my AF.
I cant wait to test - think i will test on the 19th as thats the date DH and I first met 7 years ago! Now wouldnt that be nice!? :lvs
Mrs Mai Posts: 763
Me too, due 21st. Hate this bit.
mumof2 Posts: 3864
God Happyfeet - that would be some anniversary gift to give him!!