2WW how is everyone?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
How is everyone feeling? I felt terrible Friday night, had terrible pains in my tummy and side and my back was killing me. Feel much better today though. only one and a half weeks to go!!!! Please God the time will fly by.
round two Posts: 1018
Morning, I have to say I am in great form and have absolutely no symptoms what so ever. I would go as far as to say I am in the best shape I can be in which is not a good thing on the 2WW. The only positive I have for the change of a PG is that I still have lots and lots of CM (TMI sorry) I am due in 5 days so roll on next weekend. Any news from this weekend girls ??????
Mrs MOS Posts: 205
Think maybe I should join you girls!!! Not 100% sure if I am on my 2WW or not. Reason being I had a m/c on 25th January (a natural m/c I was just over 6weeks), so have no idea what my cycle would be like this month and even if I ovulated!! H and I decided to see what happens this month! Before I got my BFP my cycles were pretty regular 29-31 days. So hoping to return to having something like that (or hoping for it not to return!) Not sure how I am feeling! I know I will be devestated when (should be optimistic and say 'if' ) AF turns up!
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Best of luck this month girls.... :babydust:
NewYearsBride Posts: 69
Hi girls! In the middle of the 2ww too! I cant get my mind off it either. I've had a few twinges in my lower tummy to the right side and the last few days my bb's hav been so tender and sore. Here's hoping its not the AF!! I actually havent had much CM!! The dreaded wait! When are you's plannin on testing?? AF due next tues so thinkin of testing at the wkend...too early???
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Af due on 22nd. I really hope this is our month. Not planning on testing this month at all, well only if AF doesn't arrive. Think 22nd is a wednesday. I find when AF due mid week it's easier to hold off. I am going to do my best to stand strong this month.
TheBigDay Posts: 651
Hi ladies, MOS bride, I am so sorry to hear about your mc. I also had a mc and I think it makes the whole ttc experience just a bit more terrifying. My af did return on schedule, however the following one was late by over a week. I was feeling so upbeat and positive all weekend but today I feel very negative about the whole thing. I have even been planning announcing a bfp to dh on Valentines day, and giving him the blokes guide to pregnancy as a present. However, Valentines day is two days before my AF due date so don't think that's a good idea. It will just add to the trauma if af shows up. Been completely obsessing about symptoms, just generally driving myself NUTS! I am feeling really down this morning. Still have sore boobs this morning, but I don't know it means anything. I am on 11 dpo. Since 9 dpo I have been using internet cheapie tests and convincing myself that I see lines. This mornings test just has a bit of a dent in it no colour in the line whatsoever. Nearly gone crosseyed from looking at it. Just feel like I don't know how I will cope if AF arrives. Hope I start feeling better later. Take very good care everyone, hopefully we will all get our wish... Time is going so slowly, tick tock tick tock...... AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH
butterfingers Posts: 19
I am 14 dpo today. I know how you feel TheBigDay - it's hard to hold off testing! Period is due tomorrow, so reckon I'll do a test on Wednesday if it doesn't show up as it's always to-the-hour regular. Although, that said, my stressing out about potentially being up the duff could delay it!! O:|
sally Posts: 1140
only couple DPO so have a long way to go on 2WW yet. Im not taking any notice of symptoms this time as last month I was convinced I was pregnant as my boobs were killing me which usually doesnt happen for me so I was gutted when AF came. Am going to try and hold off testing as well and stay away from WOL (im doing great am I not)..... other wise ill keep myself busy to keep my mind off it. Promises promises!!!
feelsobad Posts: 693
hi there well I am 9dpo, boobs really sore since 7dpo and creamy cm.... tummy really sore under belly button but I think that is just gas :-8 which I seem to have a lot of this month, sick tummy yesterday and day before... Temp dropped this morning.. really tired.. HOWEVER...... had lots of symptoms last month (v sore boobs etc) and got a big BFN... O:| not sure I have the heart for any more 2 ww