3 or 4 wheel buggy/pram ?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mischa09 Posts: 1068
Hi I'm just starting to look around at the different options for Travel systems. It's all very confusing. This is my first so i havent a clue! Are 3 wheel or 4 wheel better? What's the difference?
Emomc Posts: 2069
Mischa09, I think its all down to personal preference, your lifestyle and the amount of use it will get. I went with a 3 wheeler because I live in the country and do an awful lot of walking which I hope to be able to keep up with baby. I went into my local shop and told them what was important to me i.e. one that would be easy to handle on the roads, lightweight, easy to handle and capable of clocking up the miles, they were then able to advise me on the best models. I also gave a a few different brands a good push around in the shop, and did some research on the web (the which.co.uk website).
kala Posts: 1937
i second the three wheeler but as already said its really a personal thing. i live in the outskirts of town but regularly go walking in the country and i find them very light and easy to push. i got the mothercare my3 and we've just converted it to the stroller and its so much more comfy for ds than the light weight stroller i bought for going in and out of the shops. i use the 3 wheeler for quick walking trips to town or when we go for walks in the country. i use the other light stroller for in and out of shops as its smaller and easier for getting in and around the shops.