3 weeks today & finally, weather forecast for my big day

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

craigsmrs Posts: 341
... partially sunny, no rain! Im delighted :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
bales Posts: 574
Fantastic!Thats perfect!Where do you look it up?
http://www.accuweather.com/en/ie/dublin ... her/207931 but if youre a may 5th bride, dont look!
bales Posts: 574
Ha ha1Thanks!Im June but will keep an eye out!Keep checking the weather in the Honeymoon destinations!
puddin2 Posts: 1093
I'm the 4th and no rain til the night :o)ll :o)ll Hopefully it stays like that!!!
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
I am sorry I looked :weep :weep :weep 17 with periods of rain totalling 2hrs for the day - no doubt between 3 and 4 when I am supposed to get pics :duh: The following day isn't much better, supposed to be having a BBQ 15 and cloudy with no rain
[quote="Daisy Row":3atkzn3a]I am sorry I looked :weep :weep :weep 17 with periods of rain totalling 2hrs for the day - no doubt between 3 and 4 when I am supposed to get pics :duh: The following day isn't much better, supposed to be having a BBQ 15 and cloudy with no rain[/quote:3atkzn3a] Keep an eye on it Daisy Row, they can give u hourly break down 4 days in advance! PT2012 fingers crossed it keeps :)
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
[quote="craigsmrs":imht08gz] Keep an eye on it Daisy Row, they can give u hourly break down 4 days in advance! [/quote:imht08gz] oooh clever, will do that
excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
Thanks for the link, must keep an eye on it for my wedding in July :o)ll
atina Posts: 2240
May 4th...hope those clouds wont be too cloudy!!