30% back on Christmas Confectionary Shopping in Tesco

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

july7812 Posts: 1787
Just to let you all know Tesco are doing 30% back on all their Christmas Confectionary Shopping this week only :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Time to stock up on your selection boxes, buscuits & tins of sweets for all the rellies :-8
I just buy them now & put them in the shed - out of temptations way :o0 Its worth it though as you save a fortune in the long run
trance Posts: 3129
Bouncy I'm the same, they would just be calling me from the cupboard I literally wouldn't be able to sleep at night, I would love to be able to stock up on stuff like that though, espesh if it's 30% off, damn my lack of willpower :-8
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
I did that last year the roses were gone by November :-8
mrsjun08 Posts: 2299
Do you get the 30% back on your clubcard or 30% off when you're buying the stuff?
mrstobe09 Posts: 875
Its 30% off when you buy I have stocked up for christams all the stuff is well in date until at least May of next year
mrsjun08 Posts: 2299
That's very good!
I went down this morning & am after stocking up on most stuff (I think, but I'm sure I'll think of a few other things before sunday) & I saved just €90 on it :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
After ringing my mam gonna ramble down after work, it doesnt matter that DH may not have a job in a couple of weeks as long as we have roses and miniature heros for xmas :o0