300 invitations for $278!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bride2bcharlie Posts: 66
Is this crazy or a scam, I cant belive the price im a little bit doubtful that its real came across them on an american website. :eek What do you all think is it too good be true?
kookiegal Posts: 1150
Is that for the invites only or does it include RSVP's, envelopes, thank you cards? Also, when it's coming from the US you should calculate custom charges. Can you order a sample to see the quality of the invites?
bride2bcharlie Posts: 66
This includes RSVP's and envelopes but not thankyou cards. They will send you a sample
cannotwait Posts: 34
will you put up the address? Im in the middle of picking out invitations but finding it really difficult to find one I love. A lady I know makes them but prices start at 3.20 each, bit steep or do I expect to have to apy this? Anyone have any ideas? I really geting stressed over this. Also, Im going to order my bridesmaid dresses from HOuse of Brides, has anyone done this? were the sizes ok? Oh God, so stressed!! O:|
kookiegal Posts: 1150
It sounds like a great price! If I had any doubts I'd nearly order half of what I require and if they are suitable then order the rest! Definitely get the sample and see how you go! 3.20EUR is way to expensive per invite! I'd keep looking!
cannotwait Posts: 34
thanks kookiegal, will kepp looking so!
Taking the plunge! Posts: 61
Hey i was going to order mine from America but the delivery was nearly as expensive!! Did a thread a couple of days ago about a supplier on ebay, got 80 day invites, 50 evening and 80 RSVP cards for £76! Lovely girl to deal with and invites are lovely!
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
[quote="bride2bcharlie":am58son2]Is this crazy or a scam, I cant belive the price im a little bit doubtful that its real came across them on an american website. :eek What do you all think is it too good be true?[/quote:am58son2] Can you tell me the website ?