360 nipper v2 and a buggy board?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lucyloo32 Posts: 957
Ladies I'm looking for recommendations. Ds will be just over two when new baby arrives, and i really don't want to embark on the double buggy route, seeing how I adore our out n about. Anyone put on a kiddy board,buggy board or similar??
BusyBee2013 Posts: 117
I have an about an about nipper too and am also looking to get a buggy/kiddy board. From what I've read it has to be a kiddy board rather than a buggy board as otherwise the break is unusable.
Herewegoagain2013 Posts: 18
I have both the out n about single and double. I have a buggy board on the single and you can use the break no problem. It's a little tricky to get your toe into it but you get used to it. We use it all the time
lucyloo32 Posts: 957
Can in ask where you bought the kiddy board. I've seen mothercare have a generic version, but it's not a kiddy board as such. What sort of price would I be looking at for a kiddy board I've heard good and bad about the buggy board on the nipper Silly question now... Does the board plus toddler make the nipper likely to tip over? Or is it fairly steady?
Herewegoagain2013 Posts: 18
No it's still very steady. My son is 3 1/2 and fine on it. I got it in the nursery store in limerick €60. I wouldn't have gotten away with it when baby 2 was born as son was only 2 and I needed the double. They can jump off when they want to and it had nearly caused him to fall a few times so I wouldn't rule out buying a 2nd hand double to do you a year or so.