3rd trimester sickness

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

noon Posts: 229
Hi Ladies, Just wondering is anyone suffering with nausea or sickness? The past four days have been just awful feeling nauseous (sp?) the whole day & I keep running to the bathroom thinking I am going to be sick. It's from time I wake in the morning right through to the evening. Is anyone else experiencing this in 3rd trimester? Babs has been breech the whole time I wondered if s/he has turned and is causing me to feel sick? Feel like I'm back to the first trimester with ms :o(
ginger nut Posts: 5989
hi noon i was the same in the last few months of my pregnancy - i think it's because the baby is getting so big that your stomach gets squashed and nausea and heartburn/indigestion get worse....my indigestion was horrible and actually triggered nausea. I think as well there are so many hormones floating about that nausea can get worse. make sure you're not constipated as this could make things worse. take care...nearly there. :o)ll
All the way May Posts: 203
Hi Noon I am at the very same stage as you 32 and 2 days and I have been sick and nauseous during the night for the last 2 weeks. I never suffered from morning sickness as such in my first trimester, I got it every evening though and in the middle of the night so it's like it's all come full circle for me too. My mam said that she has heard of this happening in the 3rd trimester before. I have my GP appt now on Fri so I am going to mention it then. Would just love a nights sleep. I find I get hungry before I bedtime but when I eat I always seems to be sick after it.
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Another one here unfortunately! :o( Have been sick most nights…..it’s not really M/S as such but A LOT of acid and heartburn! It’s driving me mad, but once I get sick I do feel A LOT better, but HATE it as I don’t think bab gets enough vitamins etc. with me getting sick all the time!
All the way May Posts: 203
[quote="Hopefully07":rn3ohpb2]Another one here unfortunately! :o( Have been sick most nights…..it’s not really M/S as such but A LOT of acid and heartburn! It’s driving me mad, but once I get sick I do feel A LOT better, but HATE it as I don’t think bab gets enough vitamins etc. with me getting sick all the time![/quote:rn3ohpb2] I'm the very same Hopefully, in bits with the acid in my chest and throat, I've actually woken up a few times with it in my mouth (sorry TMI) and like that being sick is the only way I can sleep. I've often been up like that 3-4 times in the night. It's horrible
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
[quote="All the way May":1oiypxeu][quote="Hopefully07":1oiypxeu]Another one here unfortunately! :o( Have been sick most nights…..it’s not really M/S as such but A LOT of acid and heartburn! It’s driving me mad, but once I get sick I do feel A LOT better, but HATE it as I don’t think bab gets enough vitamins etc. with me getting sick all the time![/quote:1oiypxeu] I'm the very same Hopefully, in bits with the acid in my chest and throat, [b:1oiypxeu]I've actually woken up a few times with it in my mouth (sorry TMI) and like that being sick[/b:1oiypxeu] is the only way I can sleep. I've often been up like that 3-4 times in the night. It's horrible[/quote:1oiypxeu] It really is awful, isn’t it……. I NEVER experienced anything like it before, I even finish eating at 6 but as soon as 9 arrives I am DYING…. I can now tell the time without even having to look at the clock as once it goes pass 9 the heartburn kicks in, have tired taken “Rennie” and the likes but nothing works, it says to take hot water with a slice of Lemon but that makes it worse…. The nights I get away with not having any is like HEAVEN….but they are few and far between…..only 5 more weeks and apparently it stops STRAIGHT AWAY! The “old wives tale” says that we’ll have a baby with a “Mop” of hair…….I swear I should be able to plat mine! :o0
noon Posts: 229
Thanks for the replies girls always good to know you're not on your own. Gingernut I'm suffering bad with constipation at the moment so maybe it's all linked.