3rd trimester symptoms

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs sarah c Posts: 522
Anyone suffering with bad knees,piles and heart burn???I feel like I am about 90 years of age except with massive boobs!! 8)
letty Posts: 444
yep girl - with you all the way, im just 33 weeks, and huge....... its a struggle to get up off the chair in work - and at night the ensuite seems about 3 miles away to wee....i have to get my h2b to give me a push to roll me over...... 7 weeks and counting.......
mrs sarah c Posts: 522
:lol: I need to be levered out of the bed also in the mornings!!I sometimes get stuck like a turtle on my back and end up lolling around like a simpleton.. I wonder if our pregnant cronie Britney Spears is also suffering like us!!
miss sixty Posts: 467
Mrs SC, When I was suffering with heartburn with DS I used Aloe Vera drink to cool it down........I found it fantastic, and I could drink as much as I liked! Found it great for the constant kidney infections during last 10 weeks too. Best of luck girls you all seem to be fairly close to the finish line :D
bibikay Posts: 644
"Bad knees, piles, heartburn?" .... and the rest! Throw in the sore hips, the sleepless nights, the constipation alternating with diarrhoea,(what fun!!) low iron... etc etc..... Not a very glamorous time for sure. Went for walk with DH at weekend ... well , a crawl really as I was going so slow.. eventually had to sit at bus stop while he went back for car, as the sore hips and baby doing a battering ram downwards into the pelvis meant I couldn't walk any further. Am sure poor hubby feels like he's married to a 70 year old. But, I'm clinging to the hope that the end is in sight (only 3 weeks now) and it will all be worth it in the end. :D
jellybaby Posts: 2316
Ah girls, I'm not even into the 3rd trimester yet and I feel your pain already. Dunno what I'll be like in another 10 weeks. Can't sleep even now - everytime I turn over I wake up, and it takes me ages to get back to sleep. I'm with you on the massive boobs Sarah, they're weighing me down at this stage :oops:. I've also found that I get stuck in bed sometimes, and have to get poor DH to lift me. The joys of pregnancy, eh? :lol: :lol:
have to say girls im laughing at the replies,, i thought it was just me this was happening too,,, the other day i got sooooo frustrated trying to put my socks on - i sat at the end of the bed crying, sounds so silly the h2b came in asking what was wrong - i threw the socks across the room cursing them,,, bought a pair of runners with velcro instead of laces - just in case he isnt around to help me!!!!!!!!! how sad i sound!!!!
Ah letty, I know how you feel. I got out of bed last week and just stood up, half asleep. Got an awful cramp in my foot, and my leg just went from under me. Of course, me being me, I couldn't fall on the bed, no, I slapped onto the ground. DH was in the bathroom and said all he could hear was this "huge thud". While racing in to see what had happened, he called out to see if I was ok, and I tried to answer, but couldn't get any words out :oops:. He found me lying on my back (luckily I hadn't hit my bump) crying. I'm laughing about it now, cos all I hurt was my bum, but I was so upset at the time. The things we go through, eh? :lol:
ha ha jellybaby, i know its not funny but at least you are cheering me up, i know everything is such a major crisis, but laugh at it after a few days... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: have you any cravings yet, i dont seem to have any really... my dog has more - he is strung out on carrots since i got pregnant..i swear he is goin to turn into a bunny rabbit... :lol:
Ah letty, your poor doggy!! He could be eating worse things though, at least carrots should be good for him :D. No mad cravings here, I'm beginning to wonder if that's just a myth. I've been drinking lots of milk, but I think that's just cos I find the water bloats me, and I don't want to be drinking too many fizzy drinks, or tea/coffee, etc. Have a few aversions though - the thought of fish or beans makes me want to be sick :shock: - hopefully that'll go back to 'normal' after the baby is born though!!!