4 hours in emergency……

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
But the bean is in the right place!!!!! :o)ll Such a relief!!!! I was/am having dreadful pain in my side and shoulder….so me being me put two and two together (as you would with those symptoms) and came up with a thousand!!! But the scan showed the beautiful sac in my womb it is 3mm the right size for 5 weeks!!! :xox :xxx :lvs Have to book another scan in 3 weeks (doc said) but hubby wants to wait to 4 (to be SURE to see a heart beat!!!!) :lvs So fingers crossed, told hubby I’d calm down now but jeez I am still climbing the walls….I just want this baby SOOO much. :o(
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
That's great news :o)ll :o)ll It's great to get the reassurance from the hospital that everything is ok. And you don't have too long to wait for the next one.
sinion Posts: 6050
oh scary, glad you're both ok though :xxx
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Great news!! Hold on to that little scan and try not to worry too much.
mumof2 Posts: 3864
It must be such a relief to see a scan, glad to hear everythings okay - Now try to relax :o0 :o0 Easier said than done I know
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Thanks Girls :thnk We got a lovely photo to take away :xox and I haven't stopped looking at it yet.... Ohh jeez I think I am getting to attached, I promised myself I wouldn't :o(
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
must be such a relief for you take it easy
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
God you must have gotten such a fright, so glad everything is ok you must have been up the walls.