4 months till wedding and......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
after 4 years of trying and 2 miscarriages I have just got a BFP!!!!!! feck sake I am in shock here at me desk. did test this mornign had teest lying at home for a year. isn't it typical - as soon as you stop stressign and worrying about trying to conceive and concentrate on something else it happens have doctors appt tomorrow - can't type hands are shaking
Sassy Posts: 2269
Congradulations!!!! I hope everything works out for you both.
ChloeOct06 Posts: 1466
Oh Lucky I'm really pleased for you! :D I hope it all goes well at the doctors! !
clucky Posts: 26471
i am not getting my hopes up - I ahve so much disappointment over the years will wait until confirmed by profesasional
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Congratulations Lucky! Hope you have a healthy easy pregnancy!
startingout Posts: 208
Best of Luck!!!!! Fingers are crossed for you!!!! that's great news :-)
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Congratulations Lucky, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy
charli Posts: 5994
Ah Congrats, didn't know you were trying, well done and mind yourself!! you'll be able to put those baby names from yesterday to good use!
cheile Posts: 1202
Congratulations :o)ll I hope its all good news from now on. You deserve it Good luck
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I swear I didnt know anything when I posted that thread yesterday,Had a look back to see what her choices were, all lovely Irish names