4 weeks gone but v sick tummy already

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

peanut2011 Posts: 79
OAT Posts: 2207
I've also recently got found out I'm 4 weeks (I think) pregnant and all weekend I had severe diarrheoa I thought it was IBS but obviously not!
Handymammy Posts: 1086
I presume you have hear that gingernut biscuits are good for the nausea also? While I was getting nausea in work with last baby, I found that I was grazing on carby food all day long which was not good. So got into habit of eating crackers, cheese and apples (all together) which was much better for me. Also, I have stocked up on lemon sherbit sweets this time after a tip on this site about them being great for MS. I do find them good when the nausea hits.
BabasFor2012 Posts: 1594
I had quite an upset tummy last week, but it's actually settled down a good bit now, so you might find it gets better again before ms kicks in :innocent: I'm just 5 weeks now, but I'd say from about 3+4 or so until 4+3 I was feeling pretty crap. Now my bowels are still not perfect, but don't make me feel sick much now, do make sure you keep up the fibre or you could well find you go the other way. Oh the joys :o0
roxychick Posts: 1802
Try travel sickness bands. They worked for a while for me at the early stages of hyperemsis. You can get them in most chemists.
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
sorry you're not feeling well girls, i know how it is. For the diarrohea try brown bread and also the bananas, i had this so make sure to have these and drink plenty of fluids, if it persists go to the doc (dont mean to worry you but just keep an eye on it). for the nausua the ginger bikkies are good, i found i was eating not to feel sick and was snacking on fruit, but crackers are good snacks.