4000 posts

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

willful Posts: 6822
Yay me :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll And I didn't even realise til 4006th post :eek :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
god willful i usually notice these things dreadfully sorry congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll [img:3hpvldvx]http://sapporo-online.cool.ne.jp/00_diary_photo_box/Congratulations!_0907.jpg[/img:3hpvldvx]
That's ok! And thank you-I feel like I've reached a huge milestone in my life :o0
Dreamster Posts: 6620
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Well done you! (*Thanks for the email - fantabarooney - really pretty girl you are!!!!) How are the kiddies?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
congrats willful :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
cloud Posts: 1662
Congrats chick... and I though I was going well :o0 :o)ll
TokenMale Posts: 6845
Excellent effort, willful. Have a cocktail to celebrate.
[quote="Dreamster"]:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Well done you! (*Thanks for the email - fantabarooney - really pretty girl you are!!!!) [b:zvrm5p4u]How are the kiddies?[/[/b:zvrm5p4u]quote] What?? I have kiddies???? Why wasn't I told???????????????????
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Em the kiddies you teach :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Ahh those kiddies :o0 At the moment I'm loving them, delighted to see all the old faces and the new ones are being nice so far...some of my new boys told another teacher that my class was 'deadly' :o0 But it won't last long, it never does :o0 :o0 :o0 But have decided that this year is my year of Zen, not letting anything get to me, gonna let it all wash over me, while I chill out :cool