5 minute car journey

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
mkes me sick. i am going home in 2 weeks, i hope to god the MS has passed cos its a 5/6 hour journey :hic
oirish Posts: 1541
Driving or as a passenger beanies??? I found as a passenger I couldn't cope but when I was focused on driving it wasn't quite AS bad...
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
I am the same, i am fine driving but terrible as a passenger. Even now that MS has passed, i am still terrible as a passenger. Its awful.
As a passenger. i hav to go so i will just have to grin and bear it. cn you buy those travel sickness bags? we wi;; be on the motorway quite a lot of the time so i will not be able to just jump out of the car
newlywed06 Posts: 117
bring a load of towels and plastic bags in the car i find your signature fascinating the ''..But im not complaining '' bit cause thats all you have done since you got pregnant would you not just be thankful for the morning sickness and consider the people who would love to be pg or are you one of these people who moan constantly for the whole 9 months?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="newlywed06":3dy8rzy0]bring a load of towels and plastic bags in the car i find your signature fascinating the ''..But im not complaining '' bit cause thats all you have done since you got pregnant would you not just be thankful for the morning sickness and consider the people who would love to be pg or are you one of these people who moan constantly for the whole 9 months?[/quote:3dy8rzy0] If you have read Beanies posts in the past and know her history you will see that she is delighted to be pregnant and I dont think it is fair what you said above to her
sugarplum Posts: 430
I think that is mean- she is just asking for advice :ooh
do you know what you can do, go and get lost and stop trying to wreck my head. i have not been complaining since i have found out i was pregnant. yes i have been sick and moaned a bit but i have also said on mumerous occassions that at least it is reassuring, be grateful, if you had any idea about me you would know that i am more than grateful for this pregnancy. if you have nothing useful to say to me dont bother saying anything
Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
I think that is very mean too, she is just asking for advice that is what this forum is for. Benies dont you mind what was said. xx :thnk
newlywed06 Posts: 117
ok it was a bit mean sorry beans but i did give her advice in the same post its just all your posts lately are giving out the food you cant eat how tired you are especially the one you put up about ''imagine if i worked'' someone came on that who is pregnant and DOES work but she got shot down for arguing with beans beans is not the only pregnant woman on this site but she goes on like she is while i know you are grateful to be pregnant maybe you should consider the people who would love to be complaining about tiredness and sickness etc