5 months

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Can I just say I can't believe im 5 months today and 4 months off the cigerettes and not missing them at all so proud of myself :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll €700 saved for baby!
charli Posts: 5994
wow - that much saved - fair play Dolly!!! :o)ll :o)ll
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Thanks im chuffed,congratulations to my triplets too :wv My big scan is this Monday,when is yours?
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Congrats Dora :o)ll :o)ll I feel like I'll never get to the 5 months. Well done to you for staying off the fags, I know how tough it is.Treat yourself to something nice this weekend. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Angel2 Posts: 787
Congrats, you must be so excited - your little one will be in your arms before you know it. *) That's a lot of money saved for going off the ciggies! Well done Mama Dora. :o)ll :o)ll
charli Posts: 5994
[quote:27wnckaa]My big scan is this Monday,when is yours?[/quote:27wnckaa] dont know - havent been notified yet - first pg it was at 14 weeks, thats how busy the consultant was, this time i am going public though so GP said about 13 weeks
Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
Huge congrats Mama Dora I know how difficult it is to stay off the ciggis but ye are doing the best for baba and look how much you have saved - well done you. hope the scan goes well on Monday. x :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll