5 more sleeps and....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AnneMarch12 Posts: 175
it still hasnt hit me yet that its actually me and h2b thats getting married... its kinda surreal for me, its been so long in the planning and now its finally here and even though we have presents and cards up in the house and well wishers calling it still doesnt seem real... Anyone else feel like this? I'm thinking thursday when i lift my dress and have our rehersal it will hit me then... just hope i dont freak out when it does :hyper: :hyper:
MrsK2012 Posts: 905
So exciting :o)ll I know i'm going to feel the exact same.....it hasn't hit me so far anyways!! Enjoy the build up & have a wonderful day x
AnneMarch12 Posts: 175
Thanks MrsK2012 - even seeing my ticker, 5 days, i dunno maybe i just going to be this calm about it - hope thats it anyhow xxx
BURKEBABYWISHES Posts: 263
OOOO I have butterflies reading that! Enjoy your week! :) Its gonna be an exciting one!! Good Luck!!
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
5 days!! :o)ll Hoping you have a brilliant and relaxing week.
ryana2 Posts: 62
I hope you have a brilliant wedding day! And remember to enjoy it all! Stop and smell the roses :o)ll
mrssull Posts: 55
Wow ur so close now, enjoy every minute! 17 days to go for me n I feel the exact same...surreal, cant wait to finish work next week and enjoy the excitement :o)ll Best of luck
SH1982NYE Posts: 41
How exciting - Enjoy all the build up :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
gingerwhinger Posts: 1421
:o)ll :o)ll enjoy!! I can't wait until I can say that too
Lollysbride Posts: 73
Oh I can't imagine how I'll be feeling with only 5 days to go :o)ll Enjoy the build up.. And of course have a fabulous day. O-O