56 days and counting

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gobab Posts: 45
day 56. stil no AF. 3 bfns. i feel everything is on hold at the mo. dammed hormones. wish they would sort themselves out
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Have you been to the doctor - would he give you Clomid or something to help regulate them?
feelsobad Posts: 693
Hi Doc can run bloods for you. Same happened to me and got meds to bring on period.
feelsobad Posts: 693
Hi Doc can run bloods for you. Same happened to me and got meds to bring on period.
:o)ll the lightest of light AF. very unusual for me. but still its there. was at the doctor (before the AF) and said that they will monitor it before taking any further action as I am not TTC. I believe clomid can make you very fertile so I would say he is holding off prescribing me that kind of medication just in case. don't get me wrong if i were to become pg it would not be the end of the world. timing is alittle off at the mo. when is it not!!!! anyhoo what is for you won't go by you and i believe everything works out the way it is suppose to in the end.
Sassy Posts: 2269
I know how you feel. I'm on day 47 with 3 BFN's and still no AF. The only difference is that i am ttc for the last 8 months. I have made an appointment with GP so hopefully she can shine some light on it.
Well girls the wait is finally. TG. not sure what the final count was but hopefull i won't have to wait as long for the next one.