6 weeks and no nausea???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hi there girls, I am 6 weeks pregnant now, doc confirmed it last week as he saw the lil miniature thing on an internal scan. Still I am all worried, because i read somewhere that nausea and morning sickness are a positive sign for a well going pregnancy... I don´t have any nausea at all :eek Is this normal? What symptoms do (or did) you have around 6 weeks? I only have sore boobs and sometimes after eating i feel all bloated...but that´s all... Thanks for your help :-8
charlie crown Posts: 377
Hi heavenleigh I remember thinking exactly the same thing, and at 6 wks 4 days it struck without warning! Just try to relax about it. Some people don't get it at all and it soesn't mean anything. I'm just 12 weeks now and it has eased, I was never that bad though. Good luck!
boobies Posts: 1625
http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week6 Read this Heavenleigh and try not to panic... you may just be one of the lucky ones who don't suffer with morning sickness.
Thanks girls :thnk boobies - do you have any morning sickness
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Heavenleigh, don't worry about it, NOT every woman gets MS and all the books you read will say that there's nothing abnormal about NOT having it either! Count yourself lucky, I do ! I'm the same as you, symptoms of sore boobs, and very bloated in the evenings especially. Now as well for the past week I've got slight headaches too but nothing too bad. TG I'm not getting really bad migraines like a lot of girls do. My Mum never suffered from MS from her 3 pregnancies.
Charmed 2 Posts: 56
Hi heavenleigh I remember being nervous about that too some people say it doesn;t start til around 7 weeks, but I was one of the lucky ones and had no sickness at all just left really tired all the time. Sometimes I was questioning my self if I really was pregnant. Cause I had no sinkness don;t think me and DH beleived we were really expecting til the scan at 12 weeks. So dont stress, just hope you don't have any sickness. Best of luck
Sphynx Posts: 6795
My consultant told me about 40% of women don't get morning sickness but they just keep quiet for fear of being lynched by the 60% who suffer from it! I had none last time. I had a M/C but my mother also had none whatsoever and I was a very healthy baby. I think it could be genetic - might be worth asking your mother what kind of a pregnancy she had. Delighted to hear the scan went well! Bet you can't wait for the next one!
boobies Posts: 1625
[quote:gtpy30lj]boobies - do you have any morning sickness[/quote:gtpy30lj] Yeah heavenleigh, kicked in big time this morning right on q.... had a wee bit at the weekend looks like im going to suffer! Try not to worry pet Im sure all is fine but if your really worried check with your doctor just to ease your mind......
Boobies....poor you, hope its not too bad :action32 BlackCat ....yepp, it was lovely to have a scan, got a picture of the wee thing already, next scan in two weeks to check the heartbeat. Was so delighted to hear your news :thnk
Sphynx Posts: 6795
[quote="Heavenleigh":2fuoz8dg] BlackCat ....yepp, it was lovely to have a scan, got a picture of the wee thing already, next scan in two weeks to check the heartbeat. Was so delighted to hear your news :thnk[/quote:2fuoz8dg] Thanks Heavenleigh! We are both v. nervous as you can imagine. But I suppose it's only normal for all of us mums to be to get shaky now and again. Looking forward to seeing your scan pics when the little one gets a little bigger!