7 day wait, please hop on..........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

boyne Posts: 204
This is my second mth TTC, this time i was checking CM, got and used OPK, had reflexogy, don't want to get my hopes up as last time was doing exams and got stressed out and upset while waiting. just feel so ready for a baby at the moment. Anyway i have twinges mostly in right side last few days, i making notes this month as i don't feel preggers and just want to get more aware of my cycle. Anybody want to hop on this wait with me,,,,,,,,,, CD 28 is Sunday.
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
I will cause I know wat the wait is like. at least i'll know for sure on thurs, i had to get blood test. It doesn't matter if your trying 2 months or 2 yrs the disappointment is the worst every time unfortunatly :xox
Shilanne Posts: 304
best of luck.... :babydust:
HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY BOYNE? I HAVE NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL TODAY I AM EXPECTING NEGATIVE RESULTS FROM THE DOC TOMORROW.
boyne Posts: 204
Hi Vonnyoc, i woke up this morning with that feeling knowing that period is on its way, "you know when you know " Please God you will have some good news but it is really looking positive for you, so fingers and toes crossed.
I posted on the other page, but I had to be re-tested cause the sample couldn't be used, it was a nightmare.I now have to wait til fri evening or sat morning. i'm like a demon I burst out crying today when the DH came home from work. Its all too much for me. The doc said if its positive it has to be a boy as it's causing trouble already!!! My poor doc felt awful. I am getting those period pains aswell but there is no sign at all of my period. so you'll never know. fingers crossed for you 2 :xox