7weeks 2 days how was/is everyone else feeling at this stage

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snuggles Posts: 58
Just wondering how everyone esle felt at this stage, I feel nausea and tired most of the time and crampy aswell. Feeling like a big moan. I had to stay in most of xmas as feeling so crappy. How is everyone else feeling and any tips. S xx
SpringBride Posts: 406
Sorry Snuggles not preggers (as yet anyway) but felt bad passing your post! My mam reckons sniffing fresh lemons is good for the sickness might be worth a shot!
MotherNature Posts: 317
7 weeks was about the start of my all-day-long sickness (morning sickness as a name is so deceptive). It's beginning to ease up now, half way through week 11. I still get crampy feelings most days and am fairly shattered by the time I get home in the evenings.
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Haven't had any sickness at all so can't be of any help to you. I think that everybody is different.
elmar06 Posts: 201
I'm 11-12 weeks now and am constantly feeling/getting sick and feeling really crampy, etc. It's exactly as I was with my other 2 pregnancies and there I was thinking every pregnancy was different. Hopefully this time the sickness won't continue for most of the nine months as with both my other pregnancies, oh the fun of it all!!
jen2 Posts: 3106
Snuggles, I am just 9 days or so ahead of you. Yes I too am feeling really tired, sick, crampy. This is worse that the last 2 pregnancies. At least I think it is. Had no sickness on my daughter, and quite alot on my son. Oh maybe its a boy. Peeing me off beofre he is even born. Sounds like a man alright. When to the OBGYN on Tuesday and he gave me a prescription for tablets to help ease the sickness. When to the chemist and they cost over 300 euro for 4 weeks supply. The are for people on chemo. So decided to sick with the ginger nut biscuits in the morning. This should pass for both of us by 12 weeks. Jen2