8 weeks & ZERO symptoms!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MissSindyhead Posts: 560
Hi girls, I mean NO symptoms at all bar no period! On my last pregnancy I had sore boobs at this stage but not much else. I am tired alright but I think I'd be tired anyway from work and running around after my l.o. Anyone else the same?? Thanks, MSH
theoracle Posts: 7664
I had pretty much no symptoms at all on any of my pregnancies, so just count yourself lucky, it is pretty much 50/50!
chucklebells Posts: 350
I had no symptoms for 14 weeks, I only tested because I was going to doc about no periods duh !
MissSindyhead Posts: 560
That's reassuring to hear! Oracle, wise words as always. Also, just noticed your ticker. Looks like congrats are in order!
BusyDee Posts: 8527
I had no symptoms either time at that stage, on first had no morning sickness at all but started feeling wrecked tired a week or 2 before I found out and by about 10 weeks my boobs got SO sore - unreal sore doesnt help that they are humongous aswell (36G!!). But that eased off after a few weeks, the tiredness stayed nearly the whole pregnancy though. On 2nd no morning sickness again (yippee!) and never got the sore boobs but had the tiredness again - but I didnt get off too lightly - had to have daily injections on both pregnancies from the day I found out till 6 weeks after and got gestational diabetes both times and had to inject insulin daily aswell but thankgod I was never physically sick, really feel for those that are.