9 weeks pregnant, immense pain, advice please..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

walkingwollie Posts: 3344
Hi there I am 9 weeks and a day I think, dc 2. I have had some tan/pinkish discharge for a few days but didn't think too much of it as I had similar on ds but last night there were some reddish streaks/tissue like stuff (if TMI sorry). At about 2am last night I started feeling serious pain. I had had pressure type pains in my bum yesterday on and off but nothing serious but the pain in the night was unreal and has continued since, I am literally lying here in bits. No more bleeding but again tan/pinkish light watery discharge. The pain is in my back/through my hips a fair bit but also spasms that are like heavy period cramps.. it is sooooooooooo painful, I literally could cry from it. I have an appointment at the EPU tomorrow but I want to know what to expect.. it doesn't feel healthy anyway, that's for sure. I know it's probably a m/c but are there any other things I should be worried about?
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I have no experience or advice to offer but I hope everything will be ok :xox
lolabelle Posts: 3311
Hun I don't want to alarm you but the pain and the bum pressure you describe sounds exactly what I had with my ectopic. I had the discharge the same too. Get yourself to the ER in your local maternity hospital asap because at 9 weeks there is a real danger that [b:2v8im0bn]IF[/b:2v8im0bn] it is ectopic you could lose your tube. I'm not a doctor or anything and I'm not saying that for sure that what it is but I think you should rule it out at least. Good luck. :xxx
bazoobies Posts: 108
walkingwollie, i have no experience on this, but just wanted to wish you all the best, and hope that everything goes ok for you. Im sure it will. I have read so many posts on here about bleeding and everything turned out fine. You are doing the right thing getting checked out. But try not to stress too much (I know thats easier said than done). Thinking of you hun and your bean xxxx
Sorry to hear you had an ectopic Lolabelle. I had a scan at 6 weeks 5 days and it showed up as 5 weeks 4 days but was def in the womb, there's no chance they could have missed an ectopic? I'm just surprised at how painful it is. Never been through this before but I am literally in agony, it is like labour pain but also like my back/hips are literally going to break is all I can describe it as although it's not building and peaking which makes it different.. when I have been reading on other boards people usually say it is just like a heavy period at this stage so that has me a little worried. Maybe I need to ring someone and ask..
candypants Posts: 8575
[quote="walkingwollie":1lp0dgi1]Sorry to hear you had an ectopic Lolabelle. I had a scan at 6 weeks 5 days and it showed up as 5 weeks 4 days but was def in the womb, there's no chance they could have missed an ectopic? I'm just surprised at how painful it is. Never been through this before but I am literally in agony, i[u:1lp0dgi1]t is like labour pain but also like my back/hips are literally going to break [/u:1lp0dgi1]is all I can describe it as although it's not building and peaking which makes it different.. when I have been reading on other boards people usually say it is just like a heavy period at this stage so that has me a little worried. Maybe I need to ring someone and ask..[/quote:1lp0dgi1] Really sorry to type this and i dont want to alarm you, but get yourself to hosp ASAP. The above described was what happened me when i miscarried, and i stayed at home for to long thinking it would pass, it didnt and i haemarraged, lost so much blood on the way in i passed out. Please please go get it checked. i know i said i did not want to alarm you, and im sure i prob just have, but it doesnt sound just like a period to me. Please keep us posted. :thnk
lolabelle Posts: 3311
[quote="walkingwollie":kay1bnwa]Sorry to hear you had an ectopic Lolabelle. I had a scan at 6 weeks 5 days and it showed up as 5 weeks 4 days but was def in the womb, there's no chance they could have missed an ectopic? [/quote:kay1bnwa] Oh great!! I'm really glad to hear that. Best thing to do is ring your maternity hospital and have a chat with them. I really hope all goes well and its nothing. :xxx :xxx :xxx
Thanks for your experiences.. I think I will have to go to A and E because the pain is just so extreme, I didn't know what to expect but I am literally not able to breathe here and writhing about the place, can't last til tomorrow like that no matter what.. Will update you when I know more..
redroses Posts: 714
Walkingwollie, i just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world, hope all goes ok for you.
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Best of luck Walkingwollie - concentrate on getting yourself to the A&E first and worry about the outcome afterwards! :xox