91 days...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
...until i go home! I am up to my eyes in work and yet just spent a good 4 minutes counting the days until we leave :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Playful Posts: 638
[quote="Mrs áthas":2hrmcdlo]...until i go home! I am up to my eyes in work and yet just spent a good 4 minutes counting the days until we leave :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:2hrmcdlo] Its Friday nobody should work on Friday.
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="nikki1":2gkp8at1][quote="Mrs áthas":2gkp8at1]...until i go home! I am up to my eyes in work and yet just spent a good 4 minutes counting the days until we leave :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:2gkp8at1] Its Friday nobody should work on Friday.[/quote:2gkp8at1] absolutely :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
WonderWol Posts: 2927
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO that SO deserves a ticker ..... love the unicorn bty :o)ll
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
oooh ww, you have a new ticker, 2 in fact! 1. where are you going on hols? and 2. how is the healthy eating going? how is mr wonderwol coping?
[quote:36ef1s4z]1. where are you going on hols?[/quote:36ef1s4z] Bulgaria [quote:36ef1s4z]how is the healthy eating going[/quote:36ef1s4z] Hmm slowly :o0 but I went for a walk last night and am going again tonight. Start Weightwatchers on Monday - doing with my neighbour so hopefully we'll keep each other going. [quote:36ef1s4z]ow is mr wonderwol coping?[/quote:36ef1s4z] Well he'll be weight watchering as well .... he just won't realise it :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 and he reckons he's going to start in the gym. We'll see, at least with the ticker up I'll hopefully be shamed if I don't make the effort :-8
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
WOOO HOO!!! ATHAS!...I Bet you're soooooooooo excited :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll oooo good luck with the healthy eating wonderwol... i'll keep ye morale up too if ye want...i'm still going ok on mine, we'll all be skinny minnies at the next meet up! :o)ll :o)ll
Well in my case only if the next meet up is next year :o0 ........ But my neighbour has lost weight and she looks great and you ALWAYS look great (if I didn't love ya I'd have to hate you :o0 ) Well eating my porridge here instead of a muffin and going to have a healthy brown bread sambo and bowl of fruit for lunch ....... :o( bored already ....
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
ahhh ye daft mare ye! i think you're only always gorgeous! i always feel like crap when i eat crap.. i've felt so much better just in general since i've cut out the crap.. i've more energy, more concentration, more patience, sleeping better etc.. i found it so hard to get past the first 3 days and then i was grand and used to it.. i'm still allowing myself treats but i'm finding i dont gorge anymore..and i can feel that my stomach capacity has shrunk.. the only advice i can give you right now is to vary your diet asmuch as possible and plan ahead for the next day what your meals are gomma be.. that way you're more likely to stick to it... oh...and dont go shopping when you're hungry...you'll just buy rubbish.. good luck sweetie! x
Well I turned down the offer of Domino's Pizza last night :eek so hopefully I'm starting to get in the right frame of mind ...... I just get so impatient, I want results immediately (without any of the hard work :o0 ) But you are so right I want to feel more energised and focused in general, feel like I'm getting into a bad rut iykwim. Time for a change!