€300 for Chrysler - Is this good?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Decisions11 Posts: 1246
Wasn't going to get wedding cars but thinking of getting a Bentley for us as it is about 45 mins drive to reception. Got a quote for €300 for the car.. is this good?
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Can you pm me who this is with? Have no idea if this is good or bad, haven't looked at cars yet but I know we'd love a bentley!!
cazzykins Posts: 89
I think that is a great price - we got quoted €475 for a bentley s2 - would you mind pming me the supplier details? Thanks :)
Yep, will send you on details. I am based in Donegal so dunno if that is any help to you.
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
yea i think thats good - any quotes i got were €400+
fiona80 Posts: 13
Could i get details also? thats a great price!
Sorry guys H2B just informed me its a Chrysler NOT a Bentley O:| Sorry :-8
Bellisima Posts: 3583
I saw that alright when I checked the website but they do look very similar!!
Wedding Cars Ireland Posts: 1970
Hi, Some car suppliers like to pretend their Chryslers are Bentleys, they even re-badge them to fool people. (in fact they are built by Damiler-Chrysler) I really hate that, its like 'vintage style cars', they either are, or they are not.... The Chrysler 300c does not need to pretend to be something else, on its own its a fantastic car, lots of space and presence. Obviously its depends on distance etc, but e300 would be a reasonable price, including a bottle of bubbly of course! Best wishes, Pat.
dragonbride Posts: 447
I think thats a great price- I looked all over the place before we booked ours and to me that sounds really good. We are getting a Bently for €350 - including champers and nice flowers in the car and I was delighted with that- went to view the car too and it was lovely!