€=£ in Toyztore, Newry (opp. quays)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mama2E Posts: 670
Hi everyone just to let you know that Toystore in Newry have had their euro = stg offer on again this weekend. As far as I know its going to be on every weekend in August. The manager served me and said it was going a little too good???? So if anyone is heading to Newry next weekend it will defo be worth you calling in to Toyztore opposite Sainsburys in the Quays!!!! I got a great Bargain!!!
wifee07 Posts: 353
Hi there, can anyone give me their website! I'm not the most computer literate, trying to find out what they have so I can work out what bargains I don't need but can't live without!! I'm getting some website for them but it just has tp swings n stuff and saying they're having a relocation sale starting tomoro?
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
They don't have a website, pity!
wifee07 Posts: 353
Oh pity! 'll have to twist dh's arm to get him up there!!! He's easier to manipulate when he thinks we're getting a bargain!!
jellytots Posts: 139
Does anybody know if they sell bottles and sterilisers?? Thanks :thnk
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
No they only sell cots, prams and blankets and mobiles. I bought my pram and cot and got a great bargin. There is a smiths in newry too and their prices are far cheaper than smiths in the south. Also Argus are cheaper. Let me know if anyone needs directions.
jellytots Posts: 139
Thanks a mill for that :wv
firefly78 Posts: 312
What type of buggy did you get Mrs Sunflower? Looking at the moment at some but don't have a clue. How much did you save?
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
Hi Firefly I was going for a greco (sorry can't spell) but we got a silver cross 3d in grey and black. It cost me 299 euro in the north and the same pram in on sale in my local town for 500 euro and over 450 in smiths.
firefly78 Posts: 312
OMG :ooh that's a big saving....how can they get away with that kinda thing! Must get up there!