A baby girl for Summer Daisy!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

summer daisy Posts: 1336
Hi all, Just back from the hospital today and have my little baby daughter 'Elizabeth Hannah' beside me sleeping like an angel. She was born on Friday night after a very long labour but it was worth every single second (she weighed 7lbs13oz). I can't believe she is mine and she is the most amazing joy that I have ever experienced. Her Daddy has a new girl in his life and at the moment I defo take second place!! We are so very happy that she is here and perfect!!! Will post more again soon.. just wanted to let you know!! Big hugs Summer Daisy!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Congrats ! I like the name
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Congratulations!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Have pmed you Love the name. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on. And post us a pic!
bellabella Posts: 2750
Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Congratulations. Lovely name. O:o)
mjm Posts: 393
Congrats Summer Daisy and a big welcome to the world for little Elizabeth Hannah. mjm
glade Posts: 278
Brilliant news, you finally had her, we know you were left hanging in their all over Christmas. Congratulations to you and DH- beautiful name xx :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Awwww great news. Huge congratulations. Can't wait to see a pic when you have the time. Enjoy every moment. xxxx
scott Posts: 106
Congrats, thats great news :o)ll
Cowslip Posts: 761
Congratulations SummerDaisy, I'm delighted for you and your dh. I love the name also.