A Bit of Fun - boy or girl

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Barbalou Posts: 1617
found this link and thought we might enjoy a bit of fun http://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html You have a 58% chance of having a boy. And you have a 41% chance of having a girl.
firefly78 Posts: 312
I'm the other way to you! You have a 40% chance of having a boy. And you have a 59% chance of having a girl. I didn't do the needle thing though coz I'm at my desk in work :o0
lmc1978 Posts: 423
You have a 73% chance of having a boy. And you have a 26% chance of having a girl. this is mad.... i have had a feeling since day 1 that im having a boy.... DP wants a 'princess' but i have a feeling he may be disappointed....
chicam Posts: 1169
You have a 26% chance of having a boy. And you have a 73% chance of having a girl Ha ha madness, I've been sure I'm having a boy!!!!
madhatter01 Posts: 495
HA ha this is gas: You have a 42% chance of having a boy. And you have a 57% chance of having a girl I havent a clue sill early enough for me though!
baby-bel Posts: 929
You have a 42% chance of having a boy. And you have a 57% chance of having a girl. I didnt do the needle question either!
alton Posts: 3077
You have a 35% chance of having a boy. And you have a 65% chance of having a girl. It would be one very confused little girl if what we saw on the ultrasound is anything to go by! Does this mean my son is going to be a sissy???? :eek
Ducky Posts: 2506
:o0 I remember doing this and getting 60% boy but was convinced it was a girl and was right!
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
You have a 47% chance of having a boy. And you have a 52% chance of having a girl. That hasn't really narrowed it down for me :o0
dreamer Posts: 3941
You have a 42% chance of having a boy. And you have a 57% chance of having a girl. I'm none the wiser. Haven't really any feeling myself yet as to what the babs will be!