A Few Good Men - Feedback

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shelly321 Posts: 96
Hi I saw them last night at a showcase in Swords and thought they were fantastic. I haven't seen a lot about them in these forums though. Just wondering if anyone has seen them in a wedding setting and what they thought of them??
Joyce18 Posts: 96
Hi Shelly321, I've actually booked a few good men for my wedding next July :) I only heard them at a showcase like yourself but their set list is fantastic and out of the 6 or so bands we saw they were by far the best! We've also gone with them for our reception music and dj :)
Thanks for coming back to me :) What other bands did you go view? I saw Blacktye last night but I wasn't gone on them. Nice singers but it felt a little too staged. A Few Good Men just have such a natural energy to them in comparison. If I go with them I'll definetly get the DJ but not sure about reception music yet. What kind of reception music do they do?
Oh I'll try remember! We saw Bentley Boys, Jaker, The Suite and I honestly can't remember the others, sorry!! They do piano and guitar which is perfect for us as our venue is a country house style with a few reception rooms so will be nice in the upstairs bar room :)
Thanks for your feedback Joyce. What's the DJ package like? Do they play until 2 or half 2?
Just checked there and band play from 9:30pm to.12:30am. DJ from 12:30am-2:30am Hope that helps!