A few questions..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
Did any of you get a BFP after having all AF symptoms, cramps headache, bad skin the week before etc..but no AF? My cycle is very long.. 45 days on average.. I'm now on day 52 had all AF symptoms but no AF yet.. latest its ever been is 55 days.. did a test on Tuesday/wednesday BFN but still no AF... also...might be a stupid question but which are the digital tests?...the ones that come up either pregnant or not pregnant as opposed to the lines is it? x
bump
fantac Posts: 4109
hello rnr - FAB to see you in here!!! erm, i actually didn't get any AF symptoms before my bfp, which is how i knew there was something up. BUT a lot of folk do, so think its down to individuality. the digital ones are made by clear blue, you can get them anywhere. keep us posted!!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I was emotional and had sore boobies but no cramping. yes the ones with pregnant or not pregnant are the digital they are the best IMO...maybe buy one today misses :o)ll you never know!!
Delish Posts: 4176
Hi, yeah, I would say the symptoms just before late Af were like really strong AF symptoms, only extras were really thirsty and hot flushes and day before AF was due pretty tender boobs. I got the clear blue digital pregnancy test and the word pregnant came up on it
dovedro Posts: 1295
Hi I had all the symptoms of AF including spotting and cramps so I thought it was on it's way even though I'd had some other signs but didn't want to get my hopes up again. I ovulated a week late that month though so even though my AF was offically late I knew I wasn't due for another week, this could be the same with you? The one's that come up with the word pregnant are the digital one's, I didn't want to use this though as you can get a faint line if your testing early on the regular one's so I wanted to see how stong the line was! Best of luck
charli Posts: 5994
ooohh i didnt know you were a potential P&B'er yet!!! Welcome!!!!! get a digital one - the word pregnant or not pregnant will come up and you'll know for sure incidentally i didnt have any AF signs prior to BFP but i tested 2-4 days early so was a bit early to have had the cramps iykwim i did get 2 whoppers of spots though - and i never get spots so in hindsight i put that down to pregnancy (then again havent had one since so dont know) fingers crossed for you - it will happen soon! :o)ll :o)ll
[quote="Delish":3o36rfwk]Hi, yeah, I would say the symptoms just before late Af were like really strong AF symptoms, only extras were [b:3o36rfwk]really thirsty[/b:3o36rfwk] and [b:3o36rfwk]hot flushes[/b:3o36rfwk] and day before AF was due pretty tender boobs. I got the clear blue digital pregnancy test and the word pregnant came up on it[/quote:3o36rfwk] dear lord i've been experiencing this ALL week..
2006wedding Posts: 965
I got the symptoms of AF only far worse than normal. bad cramping, really sore boobs & running to the loo during the night (i thought at first i had a urine infection!)..I ended up testing the week AF was due and it came up positive. Good luck!!
i've thought i might have a kidney infection this week too..cant stop peeing.. cramps have been much worse than usual...never usually really get any.. i think i'm building myself up for a fall here...its not like it was even planned (we'd both be happy though) but you just start to imagine symptoms after a while don't you?