A good eye cream?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bee Posts: 88
Hi, on the top part of my cheeks...not directly under my eyes I have all these little lines..not crows feet or anything but like hundreds of furrows...I think it's from dryness but I'm not sure cause I don't have dry skin and I have a good regime...could be the first signs of ageing..BOO! Anyway, I need a really good eye cream that will drench this area and reduce these lines. I've tried a good few already but no joy. Thanks as ever, Bee
kitana Posts: 2
i find declor experience l'age excellent a bit pricey but worth it
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Kiehls eyecream is FAB
coraline Posts: 925
Kiehls Imperiale is amazing, I've just run out so am now using Clinique All About Eyes Rich, it seems very good.
serenity Posts: 3675
Hokey Cokey, Where do you get this Kiehls cream?? Any chemist / department store. I really need to start looking after the skin under my eyes... Pushing on now and the lines are appearing!!!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I am [i:9656bzhj][b:9656bzhj]well [/b:9656bzhj][/i:9656bzhj]pushed on already :o( , but been using Bobbi Brown eye contour cream, I think it's called, for several years, and have hardly a line (had before I used it)
coraline Posts: 925
[quote="serenity":2hwwb2rh]Hokey Cokey, Where do you get this Kiehls cream?? Any chemist / department store. I really need to start looking after the skin under my eyes... Pushing on now and the lines are appearing!!![/quote:2hwwb2rh] Kiehls is quite hard to find I'm afraid.... I used to buy it in Blue Eriu but I don't think they stock it anymore. You can buy online or if you're going to London or know someone who is, there are two Kiehls shops there.....
amalfi Posts: 191
Try clinique, or la poche passay. use an eye cream morning and night, and wear sunglasses if it is bright outside. It will stop you squnting, which will help the delicate eye area.
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
I stock up on Kiehls stuff when I or anyone I know is in the States. Blue Eriu used to do it but it was so expensive. I dont know of anywhere in Ireland that stocks it now
ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
:wv I found the best for me was Estee Lauder's eye repair cream the best..