a lighthearted read for all ttc, first timers and trying to

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby cakes Posts: 1237
Just following on from the late late thread, I thought Id get you all to read these books by Sinead Moriarty, The frist one being the baby trail, its goes through the different stages of a girl who is having trouble trying to concieve, who goes down the adoption route and so on. I would totally reccomend these 3 books and maybe ye might see yourself in them. They are very easy to read but highyly addictive, u will not be able to put them down. Get out there and get them girls :wv
Grace Ann Posts: 2464
would recommend them too, read them both myself and we arent ttc. they were hilarious i have to say.
big apple did you read the third one from here to maternity its fantastic :o0
Grace Ann Posts: 2464
no didnt know there was a 3rd one! Ill have a look for it. its a true story i think or based on one, maybe Im wrong. great read though
cailum Posts: 123
Thanks Cleo quote 'The frist one being the baby trail, its goes through the different stages of a girl who is having trouble trying to concieve, [b:2xe4xla4]who goes down the adoption route and so on.[/b:2xe4xla4]' i Im reading it at the moment and am only on chapeter 20 !!, it is very enjoyable but now I know what to expect. Its like being told the ending of a movie.
[quote="cailum":8r3uq2i3]Thanks Cleo quote 'The frist one being the baby trail, its goes through the different stages of a girl who is having trouble trying to concieve, [b:8r3uq2i3]who goes down the adoption route and so on.[/b:8r3uq2i3]' i Im reading it at the moment and am only on chapeter 20 !!, it is very enjoyable but now I know what to expect. Its like being told the ending of a movie.[/quote:8r3uq2i3] shite shite really sorry calium :-8 :action34 Im always doing that
cailum Posts: 123
clio1999 your grand!
Mrs Neadi* Posts: 1128
read all 3 books twice now, un-put-downable !! really enjoyed them all !!