a little worried

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinssep Posts: 1242
hi girls wasnt going to post this but cant say this to anyone else they will think i am mad i even feel stupid writting this but i think i might be pregnant agian well u see dh and i dtd 2 weeks ago didnt use anything a little tipsy but he withdrew(sorry if tmi) my cycle is 23 days due af friday but i feel like i have loads of symptoms sore boobs weepy increased cm kinda white and thick sorry again feeling a little quaesey ill be shocked if i am im probably just imagining it just need to get if off my chest. the babaies r only 6 month next week i mean obviously if i was we would be happy and get on with it i would just hate to think what my family would say they r very opinionated and not very helpful. thaks girls ssorry again prob just getting af :o( :thnk
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Suppose you could test if your AF is due Friday- would it always be on time? There's only one way to find out. Don't worry about your family, people always have opinions. As long as you and DH are happy. :wv
NotHere Posts: 10273
Oh gosh, em, well the CM was the definite sign for me. And you have no control over that, it's not like you can bring it on yourself or imagine it like feeling sick etc....?
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Twinsep try not to worry yet....you might just be having one of those months where PMT is more noticable. If you have coped with your twins so well you will cope with anything.... Take it easy now.
DublinGal Posts: 151
Hi Twinsep, I don't really know what to say to you except if you and DH would be happy to be pregnant again, and can manage with all the babies then its none of anyone elses business. Whatever happens good luck!
thanks girls feel so stupid i think ill just wait til friday and see what happens its only two more days omg!!!
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Awww Twinnsep, first of all feck the family and their opinions ! Sorry, it's you and your DH and your little ones that are important. I can imagine it would be a shock to you but I'm sure you'll be fine. Do a test on Friday morning and you'll know one way or the other. And don't forget that's what we're here for so don't go feeling silly or anything. Lots of hugs :xxx :thnk
gogogirl Posts: 1071
Hi there, Don't worry about what others will thing. Once you, your DH and you're little bundles of joy are happy and health that's all that matters! :thnk :thnk :thnk
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Try not to worry too much as sometimes we convince ourselves we are before we have tested,I suppose either way get ready for the results. Its not the end of the world you will be fine and dont worry about your family they will get used to it if its true. Take care and best of luck either way..
thanks tiggs ur so sweet nearly crying here see what mean an emotional wreck !!!!!