A long night ahead

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

RainbowBrite Posts: 646
My daughter has already been up, 6 teeth cutting at once poor doll she's in awful pain. Hey is a temp of 37.4 ok for a baby who is always 36.5?
foxybox Posts: 672
Yeah, it is but just check it regularly to make sure it isn't rising.
Thanks :thnk Just needed the reassurance. poor baby she's being so good, first night waking with them, but I can see she's in awful pain, just wants to be held and cuddled.
chatter2cat Posts: 996
37.4 would be a low grade fever and if she's teething (as I'm sure you know!) that's normal to expect! Can you give her some calpol or something similar to help with pain and bring temperature down? Not sure how old she is... but over 3 months you can give recommended dose. Poor love - baby and you - sleepless night indeed... :action32
Italy07 Posts: 5409
Hope the night isn't too long for you, sounds like she needs lots of hugs from her mummy. Give her a big hug.
graceface Posts: 3632
It's lucky little ones are so cute, with all the hugging they need. I reckon that's why God makes them so cute, coz if they weren't they'd never get you to get out of bed at 3am for a cuddle... :o0
Calpol already administered, in four hours time I'll give her a suppository if she needs it, gives far better pain relief! Hear her stirring again, so I'll say my goodbyes, put the dishwasher on, let the dog out for a wee, kick h2b out of the bed and baby and I will cuddle for the night. Hopefully that way, if she wakes for a cuddle I won't need to :o0 Night all.
chatter2cat Posts: 996
Briliant Mum! She couldn't be in better hands.... night night *)
foxybox Posts: 672
Night rainbowbrite!
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Hope she is ok Rainbowbrite. Little girls deserved to be spoiled though, so plenty of cuddles. But remember that if she has a temp, and even if she is shivering, keep her as cool as possible.