A long time coming....our wedding pics!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sassypants Posts: 4461
Wasn't sure whether to post these in OF or OT so am taking a chance here... got married on June 3rd and just got our finished photos back. Am so excited that I had to share them!! Here's a few of my favourites (obviously I took any of the ones of me looking bad out of them!): [attachment=6:2i1sshwl]APP_9052.JPG[/attachment:2i1sshwl] [attachment=7:2i1sshwl]APP_9152.JPG[/attachment:2i1sshwl] [attachment=5:2i1sshwl]APP_9365.JPG[/attachment:2i1sshwl] [attachment=4:2i1sshwl]APP_9382a.JPG[/attachment:2i1sshwl] [attachment=3:2i1sshwl]APP_9403.JPG[/attachment:2i1sshwl] [attachment=2:2i1sshwl]APP_9510.JPG[/attachment:2i1sshwl] [attachment=1:2i1sshwl]APP_9523.JPG[/attachment:2i1sshwl] [attachment=0:2i1sshwl]APP_9524.JPG[/attachment:2i1sshwl] Photographer was the amazing Anthony Peyper () who also did our engagement photos. He is fabulous!
Mari yay Posts: 4045
You are just so damn COOL Sassy!! Lovely pics so very different from the normal wedding pics, and I'd say so you!
[quote="MrsSG":2rqfcbun]You are just so damn COOL Sassy!! Lovely pics so very different from the normal wedding pics, and I'd say so you![/quote:2rqfcbun] Ah thanks MrsSG. If you saw me now in my pyjamas with last night's make up still on me you'd think differently but I do love those photos. Our wedding was a bit different to the norm alright!
SunnyK Posts: 3834
Fab pics Sassy, totally funky and different. You looked fantastic :)
Mari yay Posts: 4045
[quote="sassypants":31cc3elg][quote="MrsSG":31cc3elg]You are just so damn COOL Sassy!! Lovely pics so very different from the normal wedding pics, and I'd say so you![/quote:31cc3elg] Ah thanks MrsSG. If you saw me now in my pyjamas with last night's make up still on me you'd think differently but I do love those photos. Our wedding was a bit different to the norm alright![/quote:31cc3elg] Oh, I'd say even your pj's are cool!!
streaks Posts: 3592
Fab pics sassy! So cool and original.
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
Fantastic, love them. We looked into booking your photographer, his work is AMAZING!!
vidia Posts: 2960
They are brill!!! Was looking forward to seeing these, having seen your engagements pics.. I LOVED the colour scheme, it all gels so well!!!
Thanks ladies. I'm so chuffed with how they turned out, especially considering our budget was tiny and we planned it in 8 months!
paperclips Posts: 3146
AMAZING :lvs I loved your engagement photos and your wedding photos are equally stunning. I felt like i was looking at pics in a magazine or something.