A Q. to those who have had their babies....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Did ye notice a difference in your, em, discharge? :-8 This past couple of days I've noticed that the discharge I had at the start of the pregnancy is back again. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?
ginger nut Posts: 5989
i've noticed this too recently :-8 and i'm 4 weeks behind you flutter
Hey there Ginger :wv We have to question everything don't we?! Will life ever be straightforward again? :o0
can't' see it ever being the same again flutter :o0 we went to a safety information evening at Tony Kealy's shop the other day - it was about the stuff you should be looking out for when you buy car seats, buggies etc but there was a lot of stuff about all the different ways that buggies etc can hurt/injure/kill babies and i think we both came out of the place thinking "that's it, we're leaving the baby in the hospital till he's 18 and old enough to look after himself!"....we feel totally unprepared for this :eek :eek :eek
Really? And have you bought any of the equipment yet? Too much information is a bad thing sometimes. We got the M&P Pliko pushchair and carseat. Mainly because it fits so neatly in my boot. But once baby outgrows the M&P carseat we are upgrading to a Maxi-Cosi car seat because I've heard sio many positive things about them.
i'm torn between the M&P pliko or a sliver cross one. going to road test them tomorrow and compare weight, ease of use etc. have moses basket but have to get more sheets and blankets for it and then buy a rake of babygros and vests etc. Off work this week so "relaxing" by buying all that stuff. :o0
I think I have something like 8 vests and maybe 10 babygros plus 3 little outfits (fancy babygro's!) Everyone has said to me not to be buying too many clothes because you'll have so much bought for ya. Now you wait and see, everyone will get stuff for 6months plus I bet! :o0