A question about Argos

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jeidi Posts: 3128
I want to get two of those Fisherprice Noahs arks on special for €15 each. They are not in stock at the moment but "available for order, for pick up between next Tues and Fri". So I "thought" I reserved two but I never got a test with a reservation number. Or will they just text me the number when they come into stock? Thanks!
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I reserved something yesterday that's due to be in stock this weekend - I emailed them about it as I got a confirmation email but no reservation number and they told me there was a system error and without a reservation number the item is not reserved. Gonna have another look now!
Oh balls, what email address did you email?
Chocolatebuttons Posts: 369
I reserved something like this before and got a reservation number, now as far as i remember that's the last I heard about it. They definitely didn't contact me when or if it ever came in. Like you it said available next week blah blah blah. Although granted I didn't follow it up either as I had changed my mind anyway.
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I emailed [email protected]​s.co.uk I checked the item again and it's now down as out of stock with nothing about delivery due :o(
FoundHome Posts: 1753
I'd check again if its actually reserved as I think its out of stock in most stores. Hope you get it :wv
I tried again with no reservation text so I emailed them. I got an acknowledgement email from them to say they'll be back to me. It says its coming back into stock next Tuesday so maybe I just have to remember to log on and reserve then?
Collected my "Ark" in Argos today - so excited :o)ll
Got my reply, which I am confused about coz it says its coming in next Tues on the site but mid december on the email. I bet mid december is around the time it will go back to full price too! Nice and consistent there argos. Thank you for your e-mail regarding availability of the Fisher-Price Little People Noah's Ark with Extra Animals. I am so sorry you cannot purchase the Fisher Price Noah's Ark. I am pleased to confirm we are expecting new supplies in our stores from mid December. Please keep checking our website or use our text and reserve service for up to date information about stock availability.
Jeidi - Its already gone back to €29.99 on the website this morning :o( Not sure where you are but there are two in stock in Monaghan store which seem to be the last two of the Argos stock. But it would be cheaper to go to Smyths as the Ark is only €24.99 there.