A quick question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kim. Posts: 6
Hello :wv , am new to this whole experience 'n a little overwhelmed at the amount to do!! Still have time as not getting married until April, but was wondering if anyone could recommend a good band?! Getting married in Cork........
Leahxs Posts: 50
Hi Kim , im new to all this aswell , finding it hard to find my way around this,, im getten married in March and we got a band called Vegas Nights , i think they are from Portlaoise and they are coming to Galway for us .. they play anywhere you want , my sis has seen them 3 times before and said they are fab , they really get everyone going, now they are that much more expensive then your normal band , but they are meant to well worth it , also they are hard enough to get always booked out .. but u can give them a call if you want , let me know if you want there number ...
slinkyminx Posts: 650
Hi Kim & welcome! :wv I was at a wedding recentyl & they had the Kramers, they were excellent. Have also seen them play locally in Cork a lot & they always go down a storm!
mollydot Posts: 24
Hi Kim, I have been at two weddings in cork recently and the name of the band was " B Serious". Absolutely fantastic. I would loved to have them for my wedding but they were booked out. Maybe if you find out from them where they are playing and go and see them then decide for yourself Best of Luck Mollydot :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
anonymousbridetobe Posts: 1563
Welcome aboard :o)ll
jumparound Posts: 181
try occasions. they will give you a list of bands that are available for your date in the cork area and will give you a list of places where u can view them.
birdie Posts: 954
Hi Kim, I'm in Cork too and just booked our band, they've a daft name but that's the only thing I don't like about them! They're called The Love Junkies and I booked them through Ocassions, check out their site for a list of other bands, the girl I was dealing with in there was really really helpful www.ocassions.ie Good luck!!
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
we are having b serious for our wedding they are fab! :o)ll