A quick question - Thanks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Linda H Posts: 1151
Hey All, First of all I know that this should be posted in house and homes but I reckon this is busier at the mo! Well anyways we are going to view a house tomor for the 2nd time and the sale price is €305,000. I'm just wondering what would be considered reasonable opening offer, how low do you think we can go? Thanks a lot, as we are both first time buyers, we have no idea.
Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
maybe 260, I presume they will reject and you could ask then what offer they are looking for. With the market at what it is at the mo, Im sure they dont think they are getting the full amount best of luck
Linda H Posts: 1151
[quote="bridezilla09":1p9xgnez]maybe 260, I presume they will reject and you could ask then what offer they are looking for. With the market at what it is at the mo, Im sure they dont think they are getting the full amount best of luck[/quote:1p9xgnez] Thanks for your reply. Ya people are saying around that to us. We know that there is no other offers in at the mo, we just wanted to get an idea, so they wouldn't think that we were time wasters. Well we're meeting them tomor evening so fingers crossed that they won't laugh at us. Thanks again. Will let you know how it goes. :wv