A short letter to AF.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DementedAlterEgo Posts: 328
Dear AF, Why do you have to be so cruel to me? :o( I have never done anything wrong on you. I had good intentions today to clean and tidy the house. I have a pile of ironing to do and the bedroom to sort out. But no...you had other ideas didn't you! Instead of getting up early and getting stuck into the house work I crawl out of bed looking like a witch. My back is in bits, stomach feels like there's a ballon in it, head feels like I've been drinking all night and I'm as cranky as fcuk. All I'm in the mood to do today is sit on the couch with a heat pack feeling sorry for myself, watch daytime tv and comfort eat (for the record comfort eating makes me feel worse...I feel even fatter than I already do!). Do you really like seeing me suffer? Do you get a kick out of it? Could you not have held off for a day or two? I would have appreciated that! Its not too much to ask for really. All I'm looking for is a day or two's grace so I can get the flipping housework done >:o( O:| Answers on a postcard please AF Regards, DAE
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Mother nature is a biatch... You have my utmost sympathies.
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
you poor pet. :action32 i got my AF the day i was going on holiday and was bent in 2 feel better soon :thnk :thnk
crazyinlove78 Posts: 933
LOUSY....i was the same 3 weeks ago all set for ww predicting a 2llb loss, but NO low and behold you came along and the scales said......3llbs UP....damn you to hell :weep
Thanks girls! :thnk I'm afraid of stepping on the scales today. I'll probably just end up either crying or throwing the scales out the window. I really think it was a man that came up with the idea for women to get AF's......
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
You poor thing... :action32 So unfair that men don't have to suffer like this!
mysteriousgirl Posts: 783
That was me last week DAE. I was so bad I was crying with the pain and the pain killers upset my stomach which nearly had me vomiting. I hadn't got my period that bad since I was 21. I think it changes cycles every 7 years approx but I could be wrong on that, I really hope so as it's a Bitch when it's that bad. Hope your feeling a little bit better now. :action32
[quote="mysteriousgirl":iu00jlw6]That was me last week DAE. I was so bad I was crying with the pain and the pain killers upset my stomach which nearly had me vomiting. I hadn't got my period that bad since I was 21. I think it changes cycles every 7 years approx but I could be wrong on that, I really hope so as it's a Bitch when it's that bad. Hope your feeling a little bit better now. :action32[/quote:iu00jlw6] I can go months of AF not bothering and then BAM there will be one that will make up for all the other ones :weep My back is in bits at the moment....looking around the house at things that need cleaning/fixing/put away....its frustrating me that I can't do them.