A Show or a burst Hemorrhoid??? Sorry TMI!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

star sun 1 Posts: 1456
Hi Girls, I need some advice. Today i was out shopping and really felt like me period was coming ( that crampy feeling) plus id lower back pain..... Never had that before plus allot of pressure down below. When i came home and went to toilet my underwear was covered in blood..... i have been suffering with Hemorrhoids lately though so i think the blood was coming from them ( i had that before) but when i wiped ( sorry TMI), i got like a brown stringy lump with blood in it...... my sister who had a baby and a show before said it deffo sounds like a show. I really dont know what to think...... was it a burst Hemorrhoid or was it a show ??? The back pain it gone now but still have that period like feeling. Anyone ever experienced this before??? :-8 :-8
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
This sounds like a show to me hun, i got the same few days before labour started. This could very well be the start of things hun :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
scobette Posts: 1010
A burst hemorrhoid wouldn't have any stringy brown bits well mine neever have :lvs Sounds like it's your show but when I had mine it all came out in one massive lump the size of a golfball :eek so i'm not much use but I do know that burst piles never are stringy brown bits hopefully your babs will be here very soon. I was in labour within 24hours of losing my mucus plug
Gingham Posts: 3014
A burst hamerroid would be bright fresh red blood....there would be no brown stringey bits... sounds like a show!!
sinion Posts: 6050
[quote="deliriouslyhappy":2nalmz7q]A burst hamerroid would be bright fresh red blood....there would be no brown stringey bits... sounds like a show!![/quote:2nalmz7q] This is what I was going to say, would be totally different blood. Sounds very promising, best of luck!
zoey Posts: 1574
Yup that sounds like a show :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Any update since???? I don't want to burst your bubble but I just wanted to let you know you can lose your mucous plug/have a show up to two weeks before you go into labour so you could stiull be aound for a while.