Menu

A show?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
HI all wondering does everybody get a show and what exactly should we look out for??? Thanks :wv
finet Posts: 403
yes think everyone gets one, I didnt get it till waters were broken (or maybe when they gave me the gel - was induced - bit of a blur) it was pretty obvious, search for it on google images if you like so you know what to look out for... good luck :)
Thanks Finet, that's good to know at least, I didn't know everybody gets one, so I was just wondering,.....I am waiting to see it, hopefully soon :wv
BipsyBoo Posts: 1534
I didn't get a show on DD. My contractions just started and was brought in and they broke my waters for me in the delivery ward.
Oh ok thanks, so that's not a guarantee either :innocent: Its amazing how you see all these things on tv or that and in reality its just completely different. Sorry girls, just worried about not knowing enough!!!
katgirl Posts: 1258
Hi, I got a show after i got a sweep at hosp, that evening when i got home when i went to the loo a huge big gob of brown/pink mucas (sorry a bit gross) and then another one a few hours later , i went into labour that evening after i got show, you really cant mistake it for anything else its like really streachy brown snot :-8
Thanks girls, I had a sweep this morn, so hoping that things will start moving now :wv