A spray tan that doesnt look like sh1t after 3 days!?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

poppet56 Posts: 977
Hi Girls getting near my big day - thinking of spray tan options - i get them quite often - all different ones - fake bake, sunfx etc but they always look 'scaley' after a few days even with the moisturising and proper exfoliation beforehand.....has anyone had a more natural looking long lasting tan doen in a salon - either sprayed on or applied manually? thanks :wv
perfection Posts: 837
try the dove moisturiser one...just top it up every nite...
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
ST tropez is what i always use & I continue to moisturise well to stop the patchiness. Stick to whatever suits you & you like. Hope you get sorted :wv
buds and berries Posts: 565
you need to get a trial done as something I have noticed over the years is that everyones skin is different and even though your best friend loves one brand it may not work for you. I love the sunfx having tried all the others at this point. It doesn't matter how good the tan is though unless the person applying it is excellent. best of luck with your search. Felicity
Hyper2012 Posts: 1327
Liquid Gold Is very good and very natural comes off no bother not pathcy i have been getting it done for years and have actually trained in using it now alot of salons use it. :wv
jamjars Posts: 1721
[quote="MrsBig10":3rapkgx0]ST tropez is what i always use & I continue to moisturise well to stop the patchiness. Stick to whatever suits you & you like. Hope you get sorted :wv[/quote:3rapkgx0] +1
fran81 Posts: 31
i get wow brown spray tan at least twice a month, it lasts a full week, i would rec you go for a trial i'll be suprised if you dont like it,. good luck with it x
roisinmace Posts: 223
Hi, Au Courant is supposed to be amazing as is Vita Liberata... the au courant one is supposed to fade like a natural tan and the Vita Liberata one is supposed to smell nice. These are the ones I'm gonna trial for myself anyway. Hope you get sorted x
murmers Posts: 185
[quote="bobies":3se19qwp]Hi, Au Courant is supposed to be amazing as is Vita Liberata... the au courant one is supposed to fade like a natural tan and the Vita Liberata one is supposed to smell nice. These are the ones I'm gonna trial for myself anyway. Hope you get sorted x[/quote:3se19qwp] Does anybody have any idea if any salon does these in the limerick/Kerry area?
murmers Posts: 185
Has anybody used White to Brown spray tan? I just booked myself in for a trial!