Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miah Posts: 2738
Becoming vvvvvvvvv disillusioned with WOL!! Okay, fair enough, I called someone a nasty cow, but does everyone have to get on my back about it? I'm sure we've all been called worse names than that! What are we to do? Sit back and take it when we feel someone has insulted us? Say "ooh thanks for that, I really enjoyed it, may I have another?" Rant over! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
Ebby Posts: 3042
What happened? I haven't a clue what you're talking about? Are you okay?
I'm [email protected]! Things got a little, shall we say, heated, over in Let Off Steam (pardon the pun) "BM Missing in Action" where myself and another member got into a disagreement and I felt that some snide comments were aimed at me so I reacted as any normal person would, and now I'm being "scolded" for that. It's just getting to me today for some reason
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
I know what you mean. I made the mistake of asking for recipes last Friday without being all nicey nice first and asking people how they were and what their plans for the weekend were and I got a smart reply saying 'Oh I'm grand thanks for asking, yes work is busy, no I have no plans for the weekend' etc. I mean I didn't realise that we all have to be nice nice all the time - sometimes we want to just cut to the chase. Honest to God some of the people on this site think they are the be all and end all on it and we should all bow down and pay them homage. Don't worry about it Icy - whoever it was that was picking at you will move on to someone else by the end of the week. I'll probably get slated now for giving my opinion on this cos it doesn't agree with what the majority of people think but the way I see it Icy is at the end of the day they are complete strangers and I am damned if I am going to let them bother mE ((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to you sweetie. Don't mind them.
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:21fk4a2n]I made the mistake of asking for recipes lasrt Friday without being all nicey nice first and asking people how they were and what their plans for the weekend were and I got a smart reply saying 'Oh I'm grand thanks for asking, yes work is busy, no I have no plans for the weekend' etc[/quote:21fk4a2n] eh that was a joke :o(
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
[quote:1hi5wrnv]eh that was a joke [/quote:1hi5wrnv] Must be me then cos I didn't see it that way. Anyway my point is that lately I just think that WOL is getting a little too - dare I say it - cliquey - and certain people think that the place would fall apart if they weren't here.
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[quote="Hot Cocoa":2y149vbf][quote:2y149vbf]eh that was a joke [/quote:2y149vbf] Must be me then cos I didn't see it that way. Anyway my point is that lately I just think that WOL is getting a little too - dare I say it - cliquey - and certain people think that the place would fall apart if they weren't here.[/quote:2y149vbf] Totally agree in fact I always thought it was a bit cliquey and I joined after the mass exit would have been to terrified to join then :o0 :o0
Ebby Posts: 3042
[quote="Hot Cocoa":2y149vbf][quote:2y149vbf]eh that was a joke [/quote:2y149vbf][/quote:2y149vbf] Must be me then cos I didn't see it that way. [b:2y149vbf]Anyway my point is that lately I just think that WOL is getting a little too - dare I say it - cliquey - and certain people think that the place would fall apart if they weren't here.[[/b:2y149vbf]/quote] I second that!
Baby cakes Posts: 1237
[quote="Hot Cocoa":28dp8q6e][quote:28dp8q6e]eh that was a joke [/quote:28dp8q6e] Must be me then cos I didn't see it that way. Anyway my point is that lately I just think that WOL is getting a little too - dare I say it - cliquey - and certain people think that the place would fall apart if they weren't here.[/quote:28dp8q6e] It gets like that sometimes, i have ben here on and off for about 2 1/2 yrs and it comes in fits and bursts. When I was pregnant u couldnt have a certain type of ticker, u couldnt metion m/c, which is all changed now for the better i must add. But I notice as well hot cocoa the clique thing. Also how rude are people when they ask for info and dont bother their arse in even saying thanks :o(
Wow I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels like this! Thanks chickies O-O