AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
Feel better for that little scream! Just had a row with H2B on the phone & ended up hanging up on him for the way he spoke to me!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
mind if i join you AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Oh God not you too, thats you and Charli today so far. What did he say ??
Not at all - its a free for all here!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
He's just a selfish pig! We were talking about something & he was saying he's working an awfull lot latley - I agreed & he went off on one saying I was having a go at him for doing extra work - but I had only agreed with what he was saying!!!!!! Deep breaths!
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Men, ............ O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
Tell me about it! Why is it exactly that we want to share the rest of our lives with them - think I need reminding!
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote:1wp73hsq]He's just a selfish pig! We were talking about something & he was saying he's working an awfull lot latley - I agreed & he went off on one saying I was having a go at him for doing extra work - but I had only agreed with what he was saying!!!!!! Deep breaths![/quote:1wp73hsq] Tell him stop being such a woman and twisting your words, and to get over himself. Put him in his box again, that's the only place for them sometimes!
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
think there is a fulll moon at the mo that could be the reason he is being a silly billy remember you are the bigger person in this relatioship!
kellyc Posts: 1300
Men that just the way they are, we cant help that we are perfect now can we girls ;)