AAAAAGGGHHHHH.................

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs smiley Posts: 393
I left the from door open this evening with hall light on while I was outside talking to a friend....HUNDREDS of midgets have invaded my house!!!they are EVERYWHERE!!!! :eek :eek :eek Im not exagerating!!! Does anyone know how to get rid of them or any suggestions?? O:| O:|
Angel* Posts: 625
OH NO........I dunno how the hell to get rid of them...sorry. Little buggers
foxybox Posts: 672
Turn light off and door open again for a few minutes, with the outside light on. They should go back out. Spray something either.
Daisy Doo Posts: 1091
i know they dont like candles.maybe u cud burn some or as they are attracted to light leave porch light on, and turn off light in hall to see if they'l be stupid enough to follow the light!!dont know if this will help!! *)
I figure if I turn the lights off in the rooms....but then they be flying round everywere.....and then 2m what the f**k ....i swear they are multiplying already!!!! :ooh :o( :o(
Thanks girls....the majority are in the kitchen now so going to light bout six candles :o0 :o0 and like you suggested open the back door and turn the back light on. ill keep ye up dated on my midget patrol O-O O-O
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
I'll send my dogs over, they love chasing them and eating them!! :o0
Thanks Mrs D2B but id be afraid to open my door for your dogs incase more of the little feckers come in :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 O-O
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
I'll throw them through the letterbox, they're only puppies...not a bother! :o0
God im floating around here have six scented candles burning :o0 :o0