aaaaghhh surprise BFP today!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

curliwurli Posts: 3369
i am totally in shock, this was so not planned. all i keep thinkin is what if i have morning sickness on my wedding day!? :eek
mrs burgundy Posts: 85
CONGRATS what a nice surprise :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Greece Posts: 1800
OMG....thats brilliant. I know its a shock but its also a blessing. You will be fine, try not to worry. if its any help....im 12 weeks on Wed and Ive never had a whiff of sickness in any way shape or form and never even felt tired until about a week ago! You may be lucky so dont worry. Best of luck :o)ll
Diamontee Posts: 675
Awh congrats hun :o)ll :o)ll Wishing you a healthy 9 months!!!! :o)ll :o)ll
jmeath Posts: 5740
Congrats such a brill surprise. I was 24wks pregnant at our wedding..... i had a few rough days in the weeks leading up to the wedding, really bad chest infection and basically in bed for 1 week two wks before the wedding, then between the heat and fainting spells....i was getting my dress fittings and they were giving me 7up, water and cookies to keep me from falling over in the heat :o0 how far gone will you be for your big day? Babs was a little angel all day in my belly on our big day...i said a little prayer a few days before and asked baby to be good!! The hotel had a fan behind me and DH at the top table and had air con on in the room most of the day...nobody complained of the cold (it was Aug)...after all that im typing this with my little man fast asleep on daddys lap beside me (3 wks old tomorrw) the time will fly and i wish you all the very best. :o)ll
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Ah pet its such a shock but a wonderful one !!! Huge congrats xxx
tilsun Posts: 4506
WOW what a big surprise. Congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I never had any morning sickness and lots of women don't so hopefully you'll be lucky. I was quite tired so maybe now is time to start delegating wedding jobs if you haven't already. Just rest as much as you can and focus on how amazing it will be to have your little one with you on such a special day.
curliwurli Posts: 3369
thanks ladies for all the nice messages. i am still in shock. i think i will be about 7 weeks on the day, it's just the two of us heading to new york and then vegas and i was so looking forward to a few drinks!!! have my hen in a few weeks too and no idea what i am gonna say to people when they buy me shots, i am gonna have to tell one of my friends so she can drink them all for me :o0 i had some spotting and af type cramps so getting a bit freaked out, anyone else get anything like this? i hate not knowing anything, i am so clueless :o(
tilsun Posts: 4506
I haven't had spotting but have had AF type cramps from the night before I got my BFP on and off until now. They're pretty normal