Menu

Aaagh! Mass Booklets!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs. Ash Posts: 1168
Have the day off work and said I would get through som eof the mass booklets!!! Very annoying as I can only print one, then rearrange the pages and print on the other side. Stupid phone rang and I mixed up the pages, so the same thing was printed on the ame page!! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Do people not realise I'm busy!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 But still, 8 done only 72 more to go!!!
shuvvy Posts: 126
Buy a printer that can duplex!! H2B bought one especially for booklets (was a couple of hundred euros) but it saved an awful lot of heartache and printed them out in no time - in the right order!
munks Posts: 435
If you have a dell printer, they have a set up on it especially for booklets. Or maybe your printer does and you don't realise it?? Check the settings on your printer
SusanODon78 Posts: 7
Oh Ashbride, i feel your pain, i was having the same trouble & my friend sent me on a link to Culley Creations and they are now doing my mass booklets for me really cheap just over 2euro each. anything for an easy life!! Best of luck :)
sweet cheeks Posts: 1119
Dont bother buying a printer, will u use it again is the question? I went to a printer shop and he said they'll do up 100 mass booklets for €80. Perfect, job sorted no stress and no few hundred €'s spend on a printer. :o)ll
SUMO Posts: 543
[quote="SusanODon78":24iwkxtq]Oh Ashbride, i feel your pain, i was having the same trouble & my friend sent me on a link to Culley Creations and they are now doing my mass booklets for me really cheap just over 2euro each. anything for an easy life!! Best of luck :)[/quote:24iwkxtq] :spam: