Aches & Pains

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Vera Posts: 197
The last two weeks I have been just been feeling nauseous and no real pains. But last night and today I have cramps over my bump and sort of down the sides. Not painful but quite uncomfortable. I had similar pains earlier on in the pregnancy but only got them back now. I am 3.5 months and just wondered is everyone experiencing these type of symptoms? To be honest I feel sometimes that I move around like someone who is 6 months pregnant. Is that also all in our minds as we know there is another body inside us. Oh my God I have so much to learn.
tinyfairy Posts: 1536
Hi Vera, The pains sound very normal to me. Can it be like a stitch in your side sometimes too?? I have been plagued with pains and aches since about 10 weeks and they have only got worse as the weeks went by! I'm in big time discomfort today! But as they say, if you're unsure give the maternity hospital a ring and ask advice from a midwife. I ended up in the emergency room twice with pains. Once diagnosed as stretching and the other unfortunately was SPD. BC :wv
Vera Posts: 197
Thanks Babycakes, A baby girl congrats. I think I'll find out also. Back to the pains. Yes sometimes it can be like a stitch pain. I mostly feel uncomfortable not so much in pain. I reckon I don't drink enough water. I find it really hard to get it into me. Your almost there. Best of luckand thanks for your response.
tinyfairy Posts: 1536
Thanks for the good wished! Gosh when I hear that I realise how close I really am to have my baby in my arms, sooo exciting!!! Make sure you let us know if you do find out what you're having.. I know it doesn't feel like it now but I can't explain how fast the next few months will go for you, I look at my ticker and I'm in shock to think I'm 32 weeks pregnant!!!! The pains do sound very normal, a hotwater bottle and a bath does me the world of good. (not too hot) And a big bar of chocolate with a hot cup of tea!! Take it easy, hope you have someone to look after you! BC :wv